Holy crap. JUNE?! Already?
I probably say that every month but as our wedding gets closer and closer it’s a little shocking each time I flip the page on my calendar. Yikes. Less than eight weeks to go!
We moved into our new (old) house this past weekend and it was a success. Horaay! We shared some bubbly to celebrate.
This week is going to be busy with unpacking and adjusting to a new commute which probably will mean a rearranged schedule. I’ve been consulting this little map to try to better time my commute. It’s not pretty. *&*%$grumble*&^
I think I’m going to try to get back into my morning Crossfit schedule and then shower and get ready at work to avoid the unpredictable slog through traffic in the morning. We’ll see how it goes. Wednesday is my first trial so wish me luck.
For my June challenge, I’ve been struggling trying to come up with something that takes commitments off of my plate rather than adding to it but I didn’t come up with anything good. In an effort to keep the challenge light and simple, I’ve decided flossing every day would be a good activity for this month. Here are a few reasons why:
- It takes only a few minutes and I don’t have a ton of time to commit.
- I’ve never been a very committed flosser but I’d like to get in the habit.
- Teeth and oral health are directly linked to overall health.
- I’ve had a ton of cavities in my lifetime and this means flossing and gum health are even more critical.
- I want a sparkly smile for our wedding.
- I have a dentist appointment at the end of the month and I’m a suck up.
- Fergie seems to think it’s glamorous – get it? flossy, flossy….heh. 🙂
Now to go stock up on some floss.