Here is how I did last week. It was a busy week but I got quite a bit done.
Cancel square space, green chefand orange theory. Trying to spend less!
- Buy paper/plastic plates for school
Meal prep/grocery shop
- Mail cards
Email re: new driveway (!!!) Target returns – they are IN THE CAR
- Cancel Orange Theory – not my jam (they don’t make it easy to quit!)
- Barre class – also not my jam but it’s working for me (didn’t make it & really missed it)
Look into membership at the YMCA
- Drink more water!
Kill the dandelions before they infect the neighbors(now to actually dispose of them!)
- Finish frame wall around TV
- Rotate toys/crafts
Buy birthday gifts
And here are the intentions for this week. We have a few doc appointments this week and plans with friends at least one day so it’s a busy one. There are a lot of to-dos here and I know I won’t get through all of these but this list making is really helping keep me on track and organized.
- Buy paper plates for preschool
- Cancel Orange Theory
- Barre class x 1
- Finish the frame wall
- Nordy returns
- Drink the dang water
- Meal plan & prep
- Post whole30 progress?
- Resched wax appt
- Buy mother’s day gifts
- Paint nails – or at least remove what’s there!
- Tidy office
- All the laundry
- Convert crib
- Make play doh
- Rotate toys & craft stuff
- Meditate x 1
- Send cards
- Contract sent for new driveway