As part of my twelve 30 day challenges, I’m challenging myself to practice gratitude for big and small things in my life for the month of July. To help keep myself honest, I’m capturing my daily gratitudes (or things I’m grateful for) here and posting every so often…
3. Our home – We’re still getting settled but I am grateful that we have a house to call home. And grass. I love our grass.
4. The Internet – I’m constantly inspired by the amazing things I find in the blog world. I can remember stumbling upon my very first blog (a cup of jo) while I was unemployed about 4 or 5 years ago and feeling like I had found some secret group of people I could relate to. My reading preferences have changed over the years but I love that no matter what I’m interested in, there is most likely a community out there of like-minded people who are able to connect through the magic that is the internet.
5. My lady friends – I just spent my bachelorette weekend with my favorite ladies which further solidified my love for them. They all balance me out and inspire me in different ways.
6. Michael – I’m thankful for him every day. He’s the most kind and calm person I know. He is my rock and the one person that I know I can always be myself with.
7. My brother and sister – My brother and sister are two of my best friends who happen to also be family. I feel so so grateful that I have that kind of relationship with them. I love them to the moon and back x 1,000.
8. Cooking – Pulling something together or trying a new recipe is like therapy for me. I get “in the zone” and it feels so good to be able to create. Plus, having knowledge of exactly what I’m putting in my body is such a privilege.